Don’t settle with anyone less! Contact us for a free, no obligation quote

Government Registration Fees vs Transfer Duty

Government Registration Fees vs Transfer Duty

What is the difference between Government Registration fees and Transfer Duty?

At settlement, there are various additional items required to be paid by the buyer to effect settlement. Transfer Duty (also known as Stamp Duty) is a Government Tax charged for acquiring property whereas Government Registration Fees are the Titles Office Administration Fees charged to change the land ownership into the new buyer’s names. 

We want to assure everyone that here at OWNit Conveyancing we are ‘business as usual’ and that we will always here to help.

Please contact our office should you require any assistance. See also: OWNit Conveyancing frequently asked questions.

We believe the success of our business comes from treating you as an important business associate and providing you with as much support as possible in dealing with your clients. This means providing you with the highest level of service, efficient turnaround of contracts, and quick, hassle-free responses to your individual needs.

Visit OWNit conveyancing Queensland offices near you:

To learn more about when the owner of a property has passed away, contact OWNit Conveyancing on 1300 553 750.