Professional Conveyancing Service in Victoria
Everything You Need To Know About The Conveyancing Process In Victoria
Conveyancing is an area of law that deals with the transfer of property from one person to another. It covers all the legal aspects and statutory elements involved in settling a property transaction.
If you’re in the market to buy or sell property in Victoria, you have the option of engaging a professional solicitor to handle all conveyancing matters. Alternatively, the current property owner can opt to do their own conveyancing. However, it can be challenging to manage the transaction from a legal perspective which is why many people hire a licensed conveyancer.
At Ownit Conveyancing, we’ve provided conveyancing services in Victoria for more than 40 years, so you can count on us to help you reach your goals. Our team of experienced property lawyers in Victoria can ensure that the conveyancing process is seamless and stress free so you can focus on other aspects of your move.
How Can We Help With Your Victoria Conveyancing?
- A conveyancer specialises in property transfers. They’re responsible for preparing all the required legal work as part of any real estate transaction.
- We ensure that settlement activities and the transfer of Title take place as and when they should during your conveyancing transaction.
- With a capable and qualified conveyancer on your side, your rights will be protected and all legal requirements will be met for a contract of sale.
- The professionals at Ownit offer Victoria conveyancing services for a low, fixed rate.
- You will be allocated an experienced senior property paralegal (supported by Solicitors) to guide you through every step of your purchase or sale.
- We can make your property journey an easy experience by simplifying the legal jargon and taking care of the tedious conveyancing work.
- We have the real estate knowledge to assist if any problems arise such as a breach of the Land Act or body corporate complications.
- You will be covered by our professional indemnity insurance if anything goes wrong with your property transfer.
Why Hire A Professional Real Estate Lawyer In Victoria When Buying Or Selling A Property?
- Some people consider going the DIY route when buying or selling property. The process might appear relatively straightforward, however, property law can be complex.
- There are a multitude of matters to consider, including the terms and conditions of the contract, mortgages, types of property title and tenancy, and local council regulations and zoning laws, just to name a few. Hefty work is often involved in completing title searches and stamp duty.
- If things go wrong, it can become an incredibly stressful, expensive and time-consuming undertaking. Conveyancers are in the business of navigating each step of the process, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Buying or selling a property will likely be one of the most significant financial decisions you’ll ever make. With so much at stake, it makes sense to engage with our professional conveyancing services.
How Much Does Conveyancing Cost In Victoria?
Regardless of whether you engage a conveyancing specialist or opt for ‘do it yourself’ conveyancing, you will still have to pay fees.
Conveyancing fees in Victoria include pre-purchase advice, performing searches of the title office, rates certificates, zoning, stamp duty, and registration fees.
Searches of zoning and Titles will clarify whether the property is subject to any restrictions. These could include, adverse planning, demolition orders, services tax, or encumbrances on the Title such as easements.
If you’re not sure where to start, we highly encourage you to get in touch with our friendly, experienced team. Settle it anywhere, anytime, with Ownit.
Our Conveyancing Specialists Across Victoria
Ownit Conveyancing has serviced all regions of Victoria. We’re renowned in the community for our affordable, friendly and trusted legal advice.
Our experienced conveyancing solicitors can assist you state-wide with your residential conveyancing needs.
Ownit Conveyancing services all location in Victoria, including the following areas:
Ready to make your Victoria property dreams come true and move in happily?
If you are interested in acquiring or selling a property, we are very much willing to assist you with your needs. Enquire now and get a FREE quotation from us!
Settle It. Ownit. Love It.