Cleveland is known for being a hidden gem of Brisbane. Offering a great lifestyle for young families looking to settle down, this bayside community is full of family-friendly activities including parks, great local restaurants, good schools and quality shopping. If you’re interested in buying or selling property in Cleveland then you need an experienced conveyancing solicitor on your side.
At Ownit, we pride ourselves on offering expert advice and legal services to help you on your property journey. This will ensure that your interests are protected from the start of the transaction right through to settlement. With over 40 years of Queensland property law experience, you can trust Ownit for your property transactions in Cleveland. We offer fast online conveyancing services using modern technology so we can settle your property anytime, anywhere.
Why Do You Need Cleveland Conveyancing Services?
Property settlements can be an overwhelming experience whether you’re a first home buyer or already have some understanding of the buying or selling process. Many things can go wrong which is why you need the support of professional conveyancing lawyers to take care of the complex legal tasks. Here are some of the potential risks involved if you don’t engage with specialist conveyancing services:
- Breach of contract
- Potential litigation
- Loss of time and effort
- Delayed settlement
- Mental stress and anguish
Why Choose Ownit For Conveyancing In Cleveland?
Make your conveyancing experience a positive one with Ownit. No matter your circumstances, we have professional solicitors who can guide you through every step of the process for transferring a property. As a dedicated conveyancing law firm, we will ensure you avoid any expensive complications when buying or selling property so you can move in happy!
- Our services are designed to deliver low, fixed rate conveyancing solutions in Cleveland for both residential and commercial properties.
- You will be allocated an experienced senior property paralegal (supported by Solicitors) providing you with personalised service and local knowledge.
- We use technology for convenient data transfers and a transparent settlement process to remove the stress for everyday home owners.
- Our excellent communication and ability to use everyday language rather than confusing legal jargon ensures our clients feel comfortable.
- You are covered by our professional indemnity insurance should anything go wrong as we take care of your conveyancing matters.
Fixed Fee Conveyancing Services Cleveland
Ownit’s fixed price guarantee means you won’t be surprised with a large bill at the end of the legal process. We understand that buyers and sellers want their interests protected, but they also want to be given full transparency when it comes to the conveyancing fees. With a fixed fee quote from Ownit, you can easily budget for a licensed conveyancer to support and guide you through your property legal matters.
We Do Not Charge Extra Conveyancing Fees For:
- conducting council and property searches
- photocopying, phone calls, faxes, postage or sundries
- advising on any mortgage you may enter into
- arranging the release of any mortgage you may have over your property
- arranging any extension or variation of the final settlement date
- any unusual complexities which may arise
Where is Cleveland?
Cleveland is the ideal location, positioned opposite to North Stradbroke Island and just 24km from the Brisbane CBD.
What Does Cleveland Have To Offer?
Cleveland has it all! This quiet Queensland coastal suburb is only 40 minutes drive from the heart of Brisbane and offers everything you need on your doorstep.
This waterside suburb means you not only have easy access to Moreton Bay but can also enjoy the laidback culture and lifestyle Cleveland has to offer.
With some of the most well-preserved heritage buildings in Queensland and one of the few remaining original timber lighthouses, this bayside town is also well known for its cafes and 168-year pub (Queensland’s first-ever licensed pub).
One of the most popular activities to do is the Cleveland Heritage Walk. Take in the sites as you stroll past impressive heritage-listed buildings from the nineteenth century to art galleries, wide green spaces and picturesque water views.
Weekends in Cleveland can be enjoyed at the popular farmer’s markets or at one of the many cafes or restaurants which are known for their unbeatable fish and chips!
Trust Ownit For Cleveland Conveyancing
Ownit is here and ready to help you through the whole conveyancing process. Our expertise when it comes to property transactions is second to none. Don’t get caught up in the research, contracts and extensive preparation that goes into conveyancing. Leave all the tedious legal work to us!
Whether you want to buy or sell property in Cleveland, our team is equipped with the right knowledge and expertise to provide professional support. Contact us today for a FREE quote or if you would like further information about our conveyancing services.
Quality Conveyancing In Cleveland. Settle It. Ownit. Love It.