Closely located to the bay, Cheltenham has a lot to offer as a family-friendly neighbourhood in Melbourne. With both Westfield Southland and Victoria Golf Club close by, there are plenty of activities to do in the area to ensure the whole family is entertained!
Whether you’ve recently purchased a house in Cheltenham or you’re looking to sell your home, OwnIt’s conveyancing services will help you reach your property goals. With over 40 years of experience, you can trust OwnIt’s dedicated team to give you the advice and solutions you need throughout the buying and selling process. We offer fast online conveyancing services using modern technology so we can settle your property in Cheltenham anytime, anywhere.
Why Do You Need Cheltenham Conveyancing Services?
Transferring ownership of any property is a complicated process involving lots of legal regulations and paperwork. From lodging the required transfer documents to conducting property searches to calculating stamp duty – many things can go wrong with the conveyancing process if you don’t have the right expertise.
Let our experienced conveyancing team at OwnIt handle the legal and statutory elements involved in transferring property ownership. We are specialists when it comes to property law and will provide you with a great experience. Our trusted conveyancing lawyers can prepare you for critical dates in the settlement process and deal with any legal issues that may arise from the property title transfer.
OwnIt has over 40 years of experience, helping thousands of clients every year with commercial or residential property transactions. We are powered by tech, driven by lawyers with our convenient online conveyancing process to settle your property anytime, anywhere. Make the purchase or sale of your house a simple one with OwnIt Conveyancing.
Why Choose OwnIt For Conveyancing In Cheltenham?
Choosing a conveyancer is an important decision. If you have made a recent purchase or you’re selling property, selecting a conveyancer that understands how to make the process seamless and stress-free is essential. Here are some of the ways we can support you with our quality service:
- Our service is designed to deliver low, fixed rate conveyancing solutions in Cheltenham whether you are looking to buy or sell property.
- We have an experienced legal team to guide you through every step of your property journey.
- We use technology for convenient online data transfers and a transparent settlement process to remove the stress for everyday home owners.
- You will be allocated an experienced senior property paralegal (supported by Solicitors) providing you with personalised service.
- Our excellent communication and ability to use everyday language rather than confusing legal jargon ensures our clients feel comfortable.
- You are covered by our professional indemnity insurance should anything go wrong as we take care of the entire conveyancing transaction on your behalf.
Fixed Price Conveyancing Fees Cheltenham
Don’t be surprised with the conveyancing cost thanks to OwnIt’s fixed fee guarantee. We understand the importance of transparency and cost-effective conveyancing when you are buying or selling your property. We provide a fixed fee quote for our Cheltenham conveyancing so you won’t be hit with any hidden costs at settlement.
We Do Not Charge Extra Conveyancing Fees For:
- conducting council and property searches
- photocopying, phone calls, faxes, postage or sundries
- advising on any mortgage you may enter into
- arranging the release of any mortgage you may have over your property
- arranging any extension or variation of the final settlement date
- any unusual complexities which may arise
Where is Cheltenham?
Located in Melbourne, Victoria, Cheltenham is 18km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Commute easily into the city via bus, train or a short drive alternatively be at the bay within a 5-minute drive!
What Does Cheltenham Have To Offer?
Cheltenham is a great neighbourhood with lots to offer for families and young couples. This ideal suburb is known for its great parks, schools, shopping and one of the best golf courses in Melbourne.
Cheltenham continues to be a thriving Melbourne suburb. Create your ideal lifestyle between the bay and city today! If you’re looking to move to one of Melbourne’s most popular suburbs, our experienced team is ready to help you get better value on your conveyancing. Contact us for a FREE consultation for your legal services.
Trust OwnIt For Cheltenham Conveyancing
Our friendly and experienced staff are ready to help you with your conveyancing matters. Take the first step and enquire now to get a FREE quote or give us a call on 1300 553 750 for further information about our property conveyancing services.
Quality Conveyancing In Cheltenham. Settle It. Ownit. Love It.