Sunnybank boasts a safe, convenient and culturally diverse lifestyle. Home to Brisbane’s biggest Asian community, followers of feng shui who live in the neighbourhood believe that Sunnybank’s position on the Brisbane map is “a portent for prosperity.” With multiple educational options, child-friendly outdoor spaces, and great lifestyle facilities, Sunnybank is a prime family friendly area in Brisbane.
If you’re thinking about a real estate investment in Sunnybank, Ownit can help you with the complexities of property law. We offer a FREE initial consultation and work tirelessly to protect your interests throughout the entire conveyancing process. You can trust our expertise and efficient service as we have been helping clients with buying and selling property throughout Queensland for over 40 years. Ownit is powered by tech, driven by lawyers with convenient online conveyancing services so we can settle your Sunnybank property anytime, anywhere.
Why Do You Need Sunnybank Conveyancing Services?
Buying, selling or transferring ownership of a property can be a lengthy and complicated process. You can experience both financial and emotional stress without the guidance of a licensed conveyancer. Even the smallest mistakes during a property transaction can result in huge legal costs and unnecessary stress. Whether you’re buying or selling property, our team of professionals at Ownit will ensure that your legal matters are handled with efficiency.
Our law firm has extensive experience in delivering desired results for our clients. We fiercely protect your legal rights and ensure that your interests are represented fairly throughout the property transaction. We manage the intricacies of contractual obligations and legal requirements with ease. You can have peace of mind from the start of your transaction right through to settlement with a specialist conveyancing solicitor by your side.
Why Choose Ownit For Your Conveyancing Services?
Our property solicitors provide an efficient and stress free conveyancing experience. When partnering with Ownit Conveyancing, you are getting the best service at a fair price to ensure your property goals are achieved in a timely manner.
Here’s why we are the preferred conveyancer in Sunnybank:
- We offer a great service for an affordable, fixed rate.
- We have the best conveyancers that will be involved in every step of your property journey, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- We use technology for convenient online data transfers and a transparent settlement process to remove the stress for everyday home owners.
- You will be allocated an experienced senior property paralegal (supported by Property Solicitors) providing you with personalised service.
- Our excellent communication and ability to use everyday language rather than confusing legal jargon ensures our clients feel comfortable.
- You are covered by our professional indemnity insurance should anything go wrong as we take care of the entire conveyancing transaction on your behalf.
Affordable Conveyancing Fees In Sunnybank
We offer the best value property conveyancing in Sunnybank with our fixed fee guarantee. Unlike other law firms, we do not charge any hidden fees for our professional services. Ownit makes it easy to budget for your property purchase or sale by providing you with a full breakdown of the conveyancing costs at the start.
We Do Not Charge Extra Conveyancing Fees For:
- conducting council and property searches
- photocopying, phone calls, faxes, postage or sundries
- advising on any mortgage you may enter into
- arranging the release of any mortgage you may have over your property
- arranging any extension or variation of the final settlement date
- any unusual complexities which may arise
Where Is Sunnybank?
Sunnybank is a residential suburb located 12 km south of Brisbane’s CBD. It is situated between the upper reaches of the Rocky Water Holes Creek and the Bulimba Creek’s western headwater.
What Does Sunnybank Have To Offer?
Sunnybank is a thriving multicultural suburb due to an influx of immigration in the 1980s with strong Asian influences in design, food and culture. Many of the suburb’s shops and businesses are owned and run by people of Asian descent who call Australia home, with many bilingual business signs written in Chinese and English. This cultural heritage is regularly celebrated through festivals and food which is highly appealing to the student and family demographics in Sunnybank.
You have everything you need in this trendy location including access to a great variety of shops, restaurants, schools and enticing parks. Another draw card for the suburb is the close proximity to quality education facilities including the Griffith University Nathan and Mt Gravatt Campuses. The area has the benefits of a large city without sacrificing a family friendly atmosphere.
For those who still want to visit Brisbane’s CBD, residents can travel there within half an hour. Sunnybank is centrally located with easy access to major highways heading north and south. Despite its urban benefits, the location is surprisingly leafy and quiet with a diverse range of nearby green spaces.
Trust Ownit For Conveyancing Sunnybank
Interested in buying or selling property in Sunnybank? Ownit is ready to assist with all your conveyancing needs, including:
- Completing legal documentation on your behalf
- Conducting due diligence requirements on the property
- Acting on your behalf in all communications with legal representatives
- Providing legal advice across buying, selling and transferring properties. This includes both residential and commercial transactions
Enquire now and get a FREE quote from us so you can start your property journey.
Quality Conveyancing In Sunnybank. Settle It. Ownit. Love It.