Everything You Need To Know About Conveyancing Brisbane And Queensland
What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the process of transferring legal ownership of a property’s title from one person to another. We make the conveyancing process seamless and stress free, for a low, fixed rate.
All you need do is move in happy — we’ll handle the legal and statutory elements involved in transferring property ownership.
Read more about it: Basic Guide to Conveyancing in Brisbane and Queensland
At OwnIt Conveyancing, we’ve provided conveyancing services in Queensland for more than 40 years, so you can count on us to help you reach your goals.
What does A Conveyancer do?
- Conveyancers manage the complicated process of transferring ownership.
- Conveyancers help with the settlement, making sure their clients are protected and meeting all the legal requirements.
Why should you hire professional conveyancing services when buying or selling a property?
- When using a DIY kit, buyers or sellers risk costly and/or time consuming mistakes, such as missing a contract deadline or failing to make appropriate adjustments at settlement.
- Experience has demonstrated that a high number of those who set out to deal with all the conveyancing aspects themselves, often hit challenges along the way. They may end up engaging expensive, professional legal advice that includes fees even higher than the original conveyancing charges they sought to avoid.
- Using a licensed conveyancing solicitors is likely to save both time and money, as well as efforts involved in paperwork.
Hefty work is often required towards completing title searches and stamp duty — let OwnIt Conveyancing take care of this for you with our low, fixed rate guarantee.
What Kind Of Conveyancing Fees Are Involved?
In Queensland, there is a choice of employing a professional solicitor to take on the responsibility of conveyancing, or for the current owner to do it themselves.
Whether you use a conveyancing solicitor or decide to do-it-yourself, conveyancing still incurs costs. These may be related to searches of the Titles office, certificates of rates, zoning, stamp duty and registration fees.
Searches of zoning, and Titles will determine whether the property has any restrictions, such as adverse planning, demolition orders, outstanding taxes linked to it, or encumbrances on Title such as easements.
The REIQ strongly recommends that buyers and sellers avoid the risks associated with do-it-yourself conveyancing and use the services of a solicitor in property matters.
If you’re not sure where to start, we highly encourage you get in touch with our friendly, experienced team.
Settle it anywhere, anytime, with OwnIt — we are also offering our conveyancing services in Victoria!
Our Conveyancing Specialists across Queensland
OwnIt Conveyancing has serviced all regions across Queensland for over 30 years, with cheapest conveyancing fees from a trusted legal service. While we are based in Brisbane, Beenleigh, and the Gold Coast at Southport, our experienced conveyancing solicitors can assist and help you across the state with your residential conveyancing needs. Wherever you’re buying or selling a home in Queensland, we can help you with your purchase or sale. Here are the parts of Queensland that OwnIt Conveyancing services.
- Beenleigh Conveyancing
- Brisbane Conveyancing
- Bundaberg Conveyancing
- Caboolture Conveyancing
- Cairns Conveyancing
- Caloundra Conveyancing
- Gladstone Conveyancing
- Gold Coast Conveyancing
- Gympie Conveyancing
- Hervey Bay Conveyancing
- Ipswich Conveyancing
- Logan Conveyancing
- Mackay Conveyancing
- Maroochydore Conveyancing
- Noosa Conveyancing
- North Lakes Conveyancing
- Redcliffe Conveyancing
- Rockhampton Conveyancing
- Springfield Conveyancing
- Sunshine Coast Conveyancing
- Toowoomba Conveyancing
- Townsville Conveyancing
- Victoria Conveyancing