Don’t settle with anyone less! Contact us for a free, no obligation quote

Foreign Ownership

Foreign Ownership

If you are a “foreign person” under the provisions of the Foreign Acquisition and Takeovers Act 1975 (Cth) you need to obtain and No Objection Notification from the Foreign Investment Review Board before entering into the Contract and notify the Department of Natural Resources and Mines of your acquisition. Failure to obtain the No Objection Notification before entering into the Contract may be a breach of the warranty contained in the Contract.  If you do not have a No Objection Notification before entering into the Contract it is important that the Contract be made subject to one being obtained prior to settlement.

We want to assure everyone that here at Ownit Conveyancing we are ‘business as usual’ and that we will always here to help.

We are here to help. Please contact our office should you require any assistance. See also: OWNit Conveyancing frequently asked questions.

We believe the success of our business comes from treating you as an important business associate and providing you with as much support as possible in dealing with your clients. This means providing you with the highest level of service, efficient turnaround of contracts, and quick, hassle-free responses to your individual needs.

Visit OWNit conveyancing Queensland offices near you:

To learn more about Coronavirus – COVID-19, contact OWNit Conveyancing on 1300 553 750.